Brisbane Trusted Plumber 0406 071 659
What causes a drain to block?
If it's an indoor blockage, it could have occurred because of heavy materials or objects being flushed down the toilet. Overflowing drains are often caused by sanitary products, paper towels or other hard to flush materials which can block pipes and obstruct drains. Wipes, tissues, and even hair can cause drain to block.
What causes my main drainage to block?
There could be several reasons for a blocked sewer line. Broken pipes, debris and tree roots can all cause improper draining throughout the sewer system. ... Debris, such as toilet paper and, sanitary products, can catch on small obstructions in the pipes, causing major blockages If you here your drain gurgling to time to call BTP plumbing group we service the Brisbane and Ipswich area.
How often should you release the pressure in your hot water system.
Every 6 months you should release the pressure in the hot water system.
If you find you valve leaking water all the time you should call BTP plumbing.
How come my toilet leaks all the time.
There could be several reasons your toilets leak water.
1. Dirt under the cistern washer can cause your toilet to leak.
2. Inlet valve could be over filling.
3. the could toilet cistern could be out of shape causing pressure on the outlet valve and making it leaking water.
4. Toilet cistern buttons not sitting and lifting the outlet valve up causing water to bypass.
Did you know your leaking toilet can waste up to 70,000 liters between water bills?
How come my taps drip water all the time?
There could be several reasons for your taps drip out of your spout.
1. Dirt under your tap washers.
2. Tap washer worn out or spilt due to over tightening.
3. Seat in the combination has a crack due to poor water quality.
4. Extreme High-Water Pressure above 500kpa.
Did you know a single leaking tap can waste up to 24,000 liters if per year?
If you need your taps fixed call BTP plumbing.
Call BTP Plumbing 24/7 0400 071 464